0845 347 9322 | email@example.com
If dyslexia is mentioned, we are here to help
What We Do
- A screening test includes a reading and spelling age test and will show the probability of dyslexia in children and adults
- An exam access test is an accepted provider of evidence for exam access arrangements
- A specialist teacher assessment can give in-depth advice on supporting learning and is an accepted provider of evidence for exam access arrangements
- An educational psychologist assessment can provide evidence for Statements of Special Educational Needs, Needs Assessments, legal issues, and workplace issues
Not sure what test you need? Have a look at our testing checklist.
- Dyslexia training courses for personal and professional development
- Specialist dyslexia tuition for children and adults at any level of study
- DSA Needs Assessments for students in Higher Education
- Access to Work for employees with dyslexia
Indigo Resource Shop
Our Indigo Resource shops are based in Norwich and Ipswich city centres. We sell a range of educational resources including:
- Coloured overlays, rulers and paper
- Survival guides for parents of dyslexic children
- Best practice guides for teachers of dyslexic students
- Wide range of exercise books for children and students
- Educational puzzles and games
- Pencil grips, specialist pens
- Dyslexia supporting software, eg Nessy and WordShark
Dyslexia is a physical difference in the structure of the brain which affects learning.
The most common difficulties include reading, writing and spelling, as well as problems with short term memory.