We are a specialist charity based in Norwich and Ipswich and our advice is free. Please contact us for information, advice and guidance on all things dyslexic.
0845 347 9322 | firstname.lastname@example.org
If dyslexia is mentioned, we are here to help
- A screening test includes a reading and spelling age test and will show the probability of dyslexia in children and adults
- An exam access test is an accepted provider of evidence for exam access arrangements
- A specialist teacher assessment can give in-depth advice on supporting learning and is an accepted provider of evidence for exam access arrangements
- An educational psychologist assessment can provide evidence for Statements of Special Educational Needs, Needs Assessments, legal issues, and workplace issues
Indigo Resource Shop
Our Indigo Resource shops are based in Norwich and Ipswich city centres or online. We sell a range of educational resources including:
- Coloured overlays, rulers and paper
- Survival guides for parents of dyslexic children
- Best practice guides for teachers of dyslexic students
- Wide range of exercise books for children and students
- Educational puzzles and games
- Pencil grips, specialist pens
- Dyslexia supporting software, eg Nessy and WordShark
Dyslexia Information, Advice and Guidance
Dyslexia is a physical difference in the structure of the brain which affects learning.
The most common difficulties include reading, writing and spelling, as well as problems with short term memory.