Level 1 Course In Dyslexia Awareness
• Anyone who may wish to learn more about dyslexia. No prior qualifications are required.
• You may be: A parent or carer of a dyslexic child who wishes to understand the problems that they are having.
• An employer looking for continuing professional development for your employees.
• Anyone supporting a dyslexic child or adult who would like to know more about the condition.
• An educational professional looking to update their skills and knowledge.
The course runs for one half day morning or afternoon.
You can complete a coursebook during the training. This work provides evidence towards certification, and if you complete the book to an acceptable standard, Indigo will certify your dyslexia awareness. We will return the workbook and certificate to you as a learning resource for future reference.
This course is run on a regular basis at our Indigo Dyslexia centres. If an organisation is able to put together a suitable number of learners, this course can be run at your location at a time to suit you.
This course is run on a regular basis at our Indigo Dyslexia centres.
|Indigo Dyslexia Centre, Norwich||£200 (inc. VAT) minimum 4 people maximum 20||01603 766 761|
|Indigo Dyslexia Office, Bury St Edmunds||£200 (inc. VAT) minimum 4 people maximum 20||01603 766 761|