Who benefits from a dyscalculia screening test?
Anyone aged 7 and above who is struggling with numeracy.
Even if no learning difficulty or neurodiversity is identified, a screening test can tell you more about your strengths and weaknesses. Your assessor will also keep an eye out for any other difficulties that could be responsible, such as ASD or ADHD.
On the day, you will be given:
• A printed screening certificate stating the probability of Dyscalculia.
• An advice session on what the results mean and what you can do next.
• A completely independent, professional service in a relaxed atmosphere.
Symptoms of dyscalculia
• Problems with maths attainment.
• Family history of learning difficulties.
• Short term memory problems or difficulty with sequencing.
• Falling behind peers and struggling to catch up.
• Trouble dealing with homework or paperwork.
• Problems with magnitude estimation or comparison.
• Slow processing speed.